The Graduate Certificate in Research Methodology equips students to apply sophisticated research skills to complex issues such as the development of a research proposal, gathering of and conceptual processing of research material, and the presentation of a research artefact, such as a dissertation.
- Request Information
- DurationOne semester full-time or up to two years part-time.
- Structure3 standard postgraduate units
- Fees$2,882 per unit
- Admission CriteriaSuccessful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent.
- Admission DatesAdmissions for first semester 2023 close on Friday 17 February 2023. Admissions for second semester 2023 close on Friday 21 July 2023.
The Graduate Certificate in Research Methodology is an AQF Level 8 Award. It is
- fully accredited through the University of Divinity
- qualifies for Austudy and FEE-HELP assistance
- available to overseas students (CRICOS Code 077752A)
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Research Methodology
- have a working knowledge of terms, assumptions and approaches to research that are current in selected theological disciplines;
- have familiarity with research methods, protocols, practices and ethics;
- apply focussed research methods towards complex research issues;
- apply writing and communication skills to the presentation of research results.
Graduate Certificate of Research Methodology summary information (opens to the external University of Divinity site)
Application for the Graduate Certificate of Research Methodology is made to the Registrar. The Registrar can be contacted on +61 3 9847 5432 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Semester: 1. Summer School
DM8113B Mission Foundations
Semester: 2. Semester 1
Graduates who meet the other requirements for higher degrees by research may be eligible for admission to the Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy.