How to enrol for an undergraduate or postgraduate award
Eva Burrows College delivers higher education awards as a college of the University of Divinity. This page provides information that will help you commence the enrolment process. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions for first semester 2021 close on Friday 12 February 2021.
- Admissions for second semester 2021 (Overseas) close on Thursday 15 April 2021.
- Admissions for second semester 2021 close on Friday 16 July 2021.
- Admissions for first semester 2022 (Overseas) close on Monday 15 November 2021.
1. Start the Admission Process
If you are looking to apply to the College and would like us to help guide you through the process and identify the right course for you, please fill out the following Enquiry Form and our Registrar will be in contact via email or phone to discuss the options available to you.
Once you have identified the right course for you, it's now time to fill out an Admission Form.
2. Complete an Admission Form
Select the form applicable to your admission. Note, these links will take you to a Word Document to be completed and returned to the Registrar at least two weeks prior to the Semester commencement.
- Admission Form for Domestic Coursework Students
- Admission Form for Overseas Coursework Students
- Admission Form for Domestic Higher Degree by Research Students
- Admission Form for Overseas Higher Degree by Research Students
- Admission Form for Single Subject and Cross-Institutional Students
All undergraduate and postgraduate students need to ensure they re-enrol in their course. For both current domestic and overseas students, please complete the following form below and return to the Registrar two weeks prior to the Semester commencement.
How to complete these forms
In the first instance, contact the Registrar (step 1) to discuss your study program. Once you have discussed your study options, the Registrar can assist you with the completion of your Admission Form. For more information for completing your Admission Form, refer to the University of Divinity Guide to Completing and Submitting Admission Forms.
3. Submit your Admission Form
For all new students, after we have received your Admission Form it is a requirement for you to attend an Admissions Interview with our Academic Advisor at the College. The interview may be conducted by telephone, email, or similar means if you are unable to travel to our Ringwood Campus in Victoria. The purpose of the interview is to ensure you have the right course for you, to confirm you meet the admission requirements, and to plan a program of study appropriate to your needs.
After the interview, you will need to finalise your application, together with any outstanding certified documentation and payment of tuition fees.
For all existing students, you will receive an email to confirm your enrolment in your units of study.
4. What happens after you finalise your enrolment?
If your application is accepted, you will receive confirmation of your enrolment from the University of Divinity and an online Welcome Pack from Eva Burrows College with the information you need to get started.
Thanks for choosing our college for your tertiary studies and we look forward to assisting you with your admission process and your studies here at the national learning centre of The Salvation Army Australia, Eva Burrows College.