Eva Burrows libraries are located in Melbourne and Sydney. The study, research and leisure reading needs of all our students, The Salvation Army and the wider community are served by both libraries. The libraries are learner-centered spaces, delivering optimum service and providing access to knowledge in a variety of formats.
All members can access a large digital collection and over 55,000 print resources including specialised collections, housed at our Melbourne and Sydney libraries. These excellent resources support quality research and study.
The two Eva Burrows libraries, in Melbourne (Ringwood) and Sydney (Bexley North), now function as a joint library service with the two library branches working co-operatively, one on each campus. There is now a joint library catalogue which allows you to search for resources across both of the libraries simultaneously. This will mean that library members have the benefit of more resources from which to choose, and if required, mailed from either library, to anywhere in Australia to a maximum charge of $16.40 for 3kg Express Post Parcel, the return postage cost is the responsibility of the borrower. For further information about the joint Library services, please contact the Librarians at either Library.
Email our librarians at email@example.com if you require any help as they are committed to supporting you.
Normal opening hours
Melbourne | Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Sydney | Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Both libraries are closed on weekends and public holidays.
Using the Libraries
Look up our FAQ's to answer some of your basic queries about using the libraries.
phone | +61 3 9847 5400
street & postal address | 100 Maidstone Street, Ringwood Victoria 3134 Australia
Click to view map
phone| +61 2 9502 0420 or 9502 0418
street address | 32a Barnsbury Grove, Bexley North NSW 2207 Australia
Click to view map
postal address | PO Box 4063 Bexley North NSW 2207 Australia
The library staff are committed to:
- Delivering high quality customer service that anticipates the research and informational needs of its users.
- Serving all users with dignity and respect to enable them to locate and effectively use appropriate library resources.
- Promoting all library resources to enhance and make known their availability for all users.
- Instructing all users in effective search techniques to encourage and enable all users to develop lifelong learning strategies.
- Developing a relevant and expanding library collection that provides for the educational and information needs of all library patrons.
- Serving the Lord Jesus through the responsible stewardship and maintenance of the valuable assets contained within the library.
The libraries offer a quiet, air-conditioned space for private study and group work. Computers with internet access and WiFi are available.