MA(Theology), University of Manchester, United Kingdom; BTh, Sydney College of Divinity, Australia
Emma has been a Salvation Army Officer for over 15 years and has experience as a Corps Officer and Church planter in several Corps in Australia. Between 2016-2018, she was appointed to the college in Sydney where she was a Mission Leader and an Individualized Training Officer before commencing at an inner-city Corps in London, UK. Most recently, Emma has been the Mission and Ministry Formation Coordinator for the Officer Formation Stream at Eva Burrows College.
- Embodiment Theology
- History of Emotions
- Neuroscience and Theology
- ‘Unhelpful Understandings of Salvation?’ Thought Matters vol 6, 2016: pages 97-103.
- ‘Anxiety Embraced: The Relationship Between Anxiety and Theology in the Early Salvation Army,’ Eastern Suburbs Research Seminar, University of Divinity, Melbourne Australia. October 2020.
- ‘How Relationality Facilitates Human Flourishing: A Neurobiological and Christological Conversation’ Australasian Centre for Wesleyan Research Conference, Sydney Australia. September 2018.
- ‘How to Use Coaching and Conversation in Discipleship,’ The Salvation Army, South London Division Transformers, London, UK. September 2018.
- ‘Spiritual Pathways,’ The Salvation Army, Australian Eastern Territory Territorial Women’s Conference, Sydney, Australia. February 2018.
- ‘Are There People for whom Traditional Views of Salvation are Unhelpful?’ The Salvation Army, Tri-territorial Thought Matters Conference, Melbourne, Australia. November 2016.
To contact Emma please fill out this Enquiry Form