Personnel Development Policy
The Salvation Army (TSA) has developed one consistent set of Policy Packages for the Australian Territory. As part of this process, a Personnel Development Policy and the procedure was developed to outline TSA’s approach to learning, education and training.
This proposed policy, the associated procedure, and supporting documents are available here.
Salvation Army Officers and Employees, who are new or existing students, are encouraged to apply for financial assistance for any vocational and higher education course.
When do I need to submit my form by?
- For Summer Intensives, Higher Education Awards by Friday, 21 January 2022
- For Semester 1, Higher Education Awards by Friday, 4 February 2022
- For Winter Intensives, Higher Education Awards by Friday, 27 May 2022
- For Semester 2, Higher Education Awards by Friday, 8 July 2022
- For First Five Year Officer Training through TSA Officer Formation (open)
- For Vocational Courses (open)
Where do I find more information?
Note: To access the links above you will need to be an Officer or employee of The Salvation Army Australia.
Who do I send my form to?
Forms are to be completed by the applicant, endorsed by HOD/Divisional Leader/Cabinet Secretary and then forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org