Eva Burrows Library Re-opening
The library is now open 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday. You no longer need to book your visit to the library. Entry to the library, via our main college reception is available during these hours. You will need to sign in using our QR code system, as we are complying with Victorian health guidelines to protect everyone who comes through our doors.
We look forward to seeing you in the Library soon!
Eva Burrows library is located in Melbourne, a place where the study, mission support, research and leisure reading needs of all our students, The Salvation Army, the wider University of Divinity community and members of the public are served.
The library is a learner-centered spaces, delivering optimum service and providing access to knowledge in a variety of formats. All members can access a large digital collection and over 38,000 print resources including specialised collections. These excellent resources support quality research and study.
Normal opening hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. The library is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Using the Library
The library offers a quiet, air-conditioned space for private study and group work. Computers with internet access and WiFi are available. Watch the video below to learn how to access resources or lookup our FAQ's to answer some of your basic queries about using the library.
The library staff are committed to:
- Delivering high-quality customer service that anticipates the research and informational needs of its users.
- Serving all users with dignity and respect to enable them to locate and effectively use appropriate library resources.
- Promoting all library resources to enhance and make known their availability for all users.
- Instructing all users in effective search techniques to encourage and enable all users to develop lifelong learning strategies.
- Developing a relevant and expanding library collection that provides for the educational and information needs of all library patrons.
- Serving the Lord Jesus through the responsible stewardship and maintenance of the valuable assets contained within the library.
Phone: +61 3 9847 5400
Street and Postal Address: 100 Maidstone Street, Ringwood Victoria 3134 Australia
Click to view map
For further information about the Library services, please email the Librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help, as they are committed to supporting you.