The Eva Burrows Library is now open for contactless click and collect services for library borrowers within 5km of the Library.
Library staff are onsite and are also able to complete your scanning requests, assist you with your information queries and post books to you regardless of your distance from the College. The library has a breadth of resources to assist with sermon preparation, personal study or research. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
The collection of requested items and the return of books must be pre-arranged with the library staff by email email@example.com or telephone 9847 5400.
The library staff are working on-site Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. All pickup and drop off's must be done within these hours.
Please watch this space for any further updates.
Eva Burrows library is located in Melbourne, a place where the study, mission support, research and leisure reading needs of all our students, The Salvation Army, the wider University of Divinity community and members of the public are served.
The library is a learner-centered spaces, delivering optimum service and providing access to knowledge in a variety of formats.
All members can access a large digital collection and over 55,000 print resources including specialised collections. These excellent resources support quality research and study.
For further information about the Library services, please email the Librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help as they are committed to supporting you.
Normal opening hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
The library is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Using the Library
Look up our FAQ's to answer some of your basic queries about using the libraries.
email | email@example.com
phone | +61 3 9847 5400
street & postal address | 100 Maidstone Street, Ringwood Victoria 3134 Australia
Click to view map
The library staff are committed to:
- Delivering high-quality customer service that anticipates the research and informational needs of its users.
- Serving all users with dignity and respect to enable them to locate and effectively use appropriate library resources.
- Promoting all library resources to enhance and make known their availability for all users.
- Instructing all users in effective search techniques to encourage and enable all users to develop lifelong learning strategies.
- Developing a relevant and expanding library collection that provides for the educational and information needs of all library patrons.
- Serving the Lord Jesus through the responsible stewardship and maintenance of the valuable assets contained within the library.
The library offer a quiet, air-conditioned space for private study and group work. Computers with internet access and WiFi are available.