Major Dr Grant Sandercock-Brown
DMin (Asbury Theological Seminary, USA), MA Christian Studies (Morling College, Australia), Graduate of Birmingham School of Music (Birmingham School of Music, UK), BMus (Queensland Conservatorium, Australia)
Grant has served for seventeen years as a corps officer. His writings have appeared in Salvation Army publications around the world. His first book, From a Middle Aged Dad to a Teenage Daughter was published by IHQ and his second, 21 Questions for a 21st Century Army was published by Booth College in 2014.
Areas of Expertise
- Spiritual Formation
- "21 Questions for a 21st century Army": being the Salvos now. Booth College & Vivid Publishing, Fremantle 2014
- "From a Middle Aged Dad to a Teenage Daughter" - Christian belief for young people. Salvation Books London 2008
- “A Pastoral Response to Homosexuality.” The Practical Theologian 4:1 (2006).
- “Wesleyan Holiness – A 21st Century Perspective.” The Practical Theologian 3:1 (2005).
- “The Church in the World of the 21st.” The Practical Theologian (Booth College) 2:1 (2004)
To contact Grant please fill out this Enquiry Form