You are here: HomeResourcesWhats On20200901 › Certificate Iv In Alcohol And Other Drugs

Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs

Date: Commences 1 September 2020
Location: Online Learning

Learn how you can support people in the community who are struggling with addiction to drugs and alcohol by combining practical work placement experience and online training.

This course will teach you how to assess, intervene, counsel and advocate for people struggling with addiction.

You will be equipped with the knowledge of how to provide a range of services and interventions to people with alcohol and other drugs issues and/or implement health promotion and community interventions delivering better outcomes for your clients.

"As a student of Eva Burrows College, I could not have been better supported. Both my trainer and Course Coordinator offered me the utmost support. They allowed me to build on my experience and contribute in ways I have not thought of before. If I consider advancing my education, Eva Burrows College would be my first choice."

Tony, Graduate of Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs

How will the course be delivered?

This course is delivered online via our Booth Online Learning Portal over an 18 month period.

Meet the Trainer

Jeramy Nusco, Facilitator and Assessor, Advanced Diploma Community Sector Management, Advanced Diploma Leadership and Management, Diploma in Community Services (Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs), Certificate IV in Training and Assessment

Jeramy is the Facilitator and Assessor for the Diploma of Community Services and has also worked as lead practitioner for a Behaviour Support Service in NSW and ACT for the past
five years. A trained practitioner in the field of Community Services, Jeramy brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his role as trainer and educator. He is also a student himself, working towards his sixteenth qualification relating to Social Sciences and Community Services.

What are the entry requirements?

There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with our course coordinator when you enrol.

Learn more

Discover more details about the Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs here.