Our culture is an expression of the Australia Territory’s values:
- We value INTEGRITY and demonstrate this in learning, business, governance and stewardship.
- We value relationships within our learning community, seeking to extend generosity, support, care and COMPASSION to each other.
- We show RESPECT by affirming the human dignity and worth of every person, acknowledging individual capacity and giftedness.
- We welcome DIVERSITY, celebrating difference, desiring to listen and respond to others’ contributions and perspectives.
- We value COLLABORATION and collegiality, seeking to work and learn creatively and cooperatively in and across healthy teams.
Anchoring our culture
- We are a Christian college and our values are grounded in the life and teachings of Jesus in ways that are respectful of others.
- We value people, seeking wholeness for ourselves and those we serve.
- We value portable, flexible and lifelong learning, developing individuals in their skills and knowledge for life, service and mission.
- We support holistic mission by enabling people to respond to physical, emotional and spiritual need.