Ensuring a supportive learning environment through a range of student services and facilities
Eva Burrows College provides a personal learning experience as we care about you and your learning journey. We offer services and facilities to ensure that you are supported in every way.
- Enrolment advice
- Payment plans to help you meet your fee commitments
- Academic support
- Library services with access to an extensive collection of print and digital resources. The College libraries are located at our Melbourne and Sydney campuses and is equipped with computers and WiFi for student use.
- Air-conditioned and well-equipped classrooms
- Tutorial and meeting rooms
- Internet facilities and Wifi in common areas
- Accommodation is available to all students with short or long stay options. Accommodation can be found on campus at Ringwood, Bexley North, Stanmore and Berkeley Vale.
- Parking is available on and around all our campuses
- Large open spaces are available on our campuses that serve as informal learning spaces
- Worship and prayer rooms
- Auditorium (Melbourne campus)
- Kitchenette areas with coffee machine, microwave, and other facilities
- Vending machines
- Recreation facilities include game rooms with table tennis and pool tables, gym, swimming pool and the availability of sports equipment to help you enjoy the outdoors. Facilities are different for each of the campuses
- Basketball court and full size oval with cricket pitch (Melbourne campus)
- Early Education centre is located on the Bexley North campus and provides day care for children up to six years old.
- Professional counselling services through The Salvation Army are available to provide you with support.
Send us an enquiry if you have any questions or give us call on +61 3 9847 5400.