Certificate IV in Community Services
Date: 4th May 2020 9:00am
Location: Online Learning
The CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services is a nationally recognised qualification and is subsidised by the NSW government's Smart and Skilled program. The training is suitable for individuals working in the role of community service workers who design and deliver person-centred services to individuals and/or groups.
This nationally recognised qualification is open to anyone studying in Australia.
Meet Jeramy, trainer and assessor for our Community Services and Alcohol and Other Drugs courses.
How will the course be delivered?
This course is delivered online via our Booth Online Learning Portal over an 18 month period.
What are the units offered?
The total number of units required for completion for the course is 15 units (7 core, 8 electives).
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- CHCADV002 Provide advocacy and representation services
- CHCCCS003 Increase the safety of individuals at risk of suicide
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- CHCCDE003 Work within a community development framework
- CHCCOM001 Provide first point of contact
- CHCGRP002 Plan and conduct group activities
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
Meet the Trainer