Diploma of Leadership and Management
Date: 20th April 2020 9:00am
Location: Online Learning
This course will sharpen your leadership and management skills equipping you to lead with confidence as a professional manager who inspires, motivates and empowers the team.
The management skills and practical techniques you will learn during this diploma will help you lead and support your colleagues, solve problems, and manage projects in any industry. This course will particularly assist you to gain expertise in various management tasks including managing people performance, leading and managing teams, and workplace relationships.
This nationally recognised qualification is open to anyone studying in Australia.
How will the course be delivered?
This course is delivered online via our Booth Online Learning Portal over a two year period.
What are the units offered?
The total number of units required for completion for the course is 12 units (4 core, 8 electives).
- BSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501Manage budgets and financial plan
- BSBHRM513Manage workforce planning
- BSBMGT502Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522Undertake project work
- BSBWHS521Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Meet the Trainer