Eva Burrows Australia Scholarship for Women
Investing in the leadership of women
Applications are closed
The Scholarship is awarded to encourage and support the development and leadership of
women currently serving on the frontline of The Salvation Army in Australia. It is awarded
for study at Eva Burrows College or another institution. Study tour or similar immersion
experience to enhance leadership development is also considered.
To empower, encourage and support the development and leadership of women currently serving on the frontline of The Salvation Army in Australia.
One year financial support for one recipient for up to AUD$25,000 which may cover a combination of education expenses towards the approved study and/or related travel, along with mentoring during the period of study.
- Be minimum 25 years of age at the time of application
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Be an officer, employee, volunteer or soldier of The Salvation Army in Australia
- Be a woman who has undertaken substantial paid and/or unpaid work in frontline Salvation Army service in the last two years
- Be an emerging leader able to demonstrate effective leadership and a commitment to ongoing development
- Be in good physical and emotional health
- Should not be a previous recipient of any Eva Burrows Scholarship
- Be able to meet the entry requirements of the proposed study
Application for the Eva Burrows Australia Scholarship for women is currently closed. If you have submitted an application for 2018 and awaiting the outcome and would like to make enquiries please email email@example.com.
p | +61 3 9847 5400
e | firstname.lastname@example.org