Australian Scholarship for Women
The Eva Burrows Australian Scholarship for Women will be awarded to a woman who has undertaken substantial paid or unpaid work for The Salvation Army in the previous two years and seeking support to develop their leadership capabilities. A scholarship of up to $25,000 AUD, for study at Eva Burrows College or another institution, will be granted to a woman who exhibits General Eva Burrows values of leadership and commitment to serving on the frontline.
Who can apply?
If you answer yes to all the questions below you are eligible to apply for the Eva Burrows Australian Scholarship for Women.
- I am a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- I am a woman who has undertaken substantial paid and/or unpaid work in frontline Salvation Army service in the last two years.
- I am over 25 years of age at the time of application.
- I am in good physical and emotional health.
- I consider myself a role model in my area of influence.
- I am able to set out a clear study proposal that identifies the benefit to their leadership and service that the study will bring.
- I can meet the entry requirements of my proposed study.
- I have not previously been a recipient of the Eva Burrows Scholarship.
The successful applicant will receive one year financial support of up to $25,000 AUD for study at Eva Burrows College or another institution. The scholarship will be awarded to a woman who exhibits General Eva Burrows value of leadership and commitment to serving on the frontline. The scholarship will cover education expenses towards the approved study and/or related travel, along with mentoring throughout their period of study.
How do I apply?
Applications are now closed. Details for how to apply for the 2021 Scholarship will be available June 2020.
For any further enquiries contact;
e | firstname.lastname@example.org
p | +61 3 9847 5400
a | 100 Maidstone Street, Ringwood, Victoria 3134 Australia