Diploma of Chaplaincy in Brisbane
Date: 20th April 2020 9:30am
Location: Ringwood Campus + Online Learning
Brisbane-based Chaplaincy Course Begins:
This 24-month course, offers both face to face and online training and begins on Monday 20 April 2020.
Why study Chaplaincy?
The 10635NAT Diploma of Chaplaincy has been developed by The Salvation Army to meet the training needs of chaplains. This qualification will equip chaplains to provide services and/or interventions to clients in a variety of settings.
In the chaplaincy role you often work with people who are experiencing times of crisis, grief and loss or have experienced a crucial life changing incident. Engaging with such vulnerable people requires sensitivity and the discerning application of extensive knowledge and skills.
Meet the Trainers
The following entry requirements apply to this course. You will require:
- Biblical and theological qualifications at a Certificate IV level, OR be able to demonstrate that you have a proficient level of biblical and theological knowledge
- Pastoral supervision for 10 hours with a qualified supervisor (at your expense)
- Sufficient literacy skills to read and interpret the Bible, prayer books or other religious material
- A letter of sponsorship from your denominational senior clerical representative, endorsing your application for the course and confirming your engagement with the church/corps
- To be over 18 years of age
- Working with Children Check document
- Police Check with relevant authority
Discover more details about the Diploma of Chaplaincy here or contact us on 02 9502 5011. Applications close on Friday 10 April 2020.