P9663 Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
- Unit Code & NameP9663 Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
- DescriptionThis unit develops strategic thinking for organisational planning. It focuses on the role of leaders as strategic thinkers whose influence will impact the future of an organisation and its stakeholders.
It examines the Christian worldview and its implications for individual and organisational purpose, strategic conversations and maps, SWOT analysis, turning ideas into plans and plans into strategy, making decisions in the light of organisational strategy, models of problem solving, and resourcing good ideas.
- DisciplineChristian Life and Ministry
- Semester2, 2018
- Delivery ModeIntensive
- DateAugust 20 - 24 | 32a Barnsbury Grove, Bexley North
- Lecturer(s) Dr Peter Dobson