CT1301B Introduction to Christian Theology
- Unit Code & NameCT1301B Introduction to Christian Theology
- DescriptionThis unit is an introduction to Christian theology.
It uses The Salvation Army's eleven articles of faith as a framework for exploring key areas of theology, locating these doctrines within the theology of the wider Church.
- FieldC - Christian Thought and History
- DisciplineCT - Systematic Theology
- Semester1, 2018
- Delivery ModeClass
- DateTuesdays 9.30am - 12.30pm | 100 Maidstone, Ringwood
- Learning OutcomesUpon successful completion of this unit, it is expected that students will be able to:
1. Describe the basic vocabulary of theology and the framework of the discipline.
2. Outline a working understanding of The Salvation Army's articles of faith.
3. Situate The Salvation Army's doctrines within the broader Christian tradition.
4. Discuss the impact of various theological perspectives on life and ministry.
5. Show basic skills in the construction and evaluation of theological arguments.